Thursday, March 12, 2020

My Family tree



For long years, I wished to find more facts about my ancestors. Things have changed in 2018 when I fulfilled my wish in an exceedingly great way. Now, this trilogy of prose gives the public that information. I have certainly enjoyed the journey of witnessing a lot of my families' courage, and august, glorious accomplishments. This is historic, because this is the first time anyone has seen this information, except for my relatives (and one friend). Now, some individuals want their genealogical research to be completely hidden like secrets. Yet, we live in a new generation in 2020. My view is that the keys of wisdom should never be restricted from the people's quest for truth. So, here is that genealogical research that numerous people have waited for. These three family tree parts include pictures, images, graphs, and charts to describe where I precisely come from. My ancestors came from mostly West and Central Africa (in the locations of Nigeria and the Congo primarily). Today, it is time for revelation.

Enjoy


Part 1:

Who is the African American Claud family? Where did my paternal ancestors come from? Who are the numerous names of my maternal and paternal cousins today? What is the definition of the term of halpogroup? These questions and more are answered in this series. Pictures and other images outline the long history, culture, and legacy of my family. My ancestor's in laws (not me directly) have been found to have been related to Fredrick Douglas.

 https://drive.google.com/file/d/1gWNUqfb4ITNJakstYih1YsUE9FDqil7L/view?usp=sharing

Part 2:

The mysteries of the origins of the Lowe family is revealed here. My paternal and maternal ancestors of Adam D. and Susanna Field-Turner Hurst Claud are explained in full detail in this work. Also, Virginian heroes and comprehensive research about my distant relatives, who are living in New York, Georgia, and California, are presented thoroughly in this prose.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1w8wWBLsZAYUPt1mTT-ywH9QyUZd70HVT/view?usp=sharing


Part 3:

On this time, this work has a long explanation of the Upshur and Perkins families, who are related to me (on my father's side of the family). They came form the area of Eastern Shore, Virginia. Extra tidbits about my relatives of the Claud and Reese families are shown here too along with a celebration of the cultures found in Norfolk, VA plus Richmond, VA.

 https://drive.google.com/file/d/1yhjNXMsmIDh5pro4RdFWG5TG5G4AVqvj/view?usp=sharing

Part 4:


This works shows my family tree in the regions of the United States of America. The mystery of Zell Peeples is explained, the relative who participated in the Normandy liberation during World War II is revealed, and celebrities related to me are presented. This work deals with memories, current heroes, and a blessed life lived by my family. This is probably the best work I made so far other than Part 1. 

Part 4.5



On this work, it shows more information revealed, new mysteries presented, and Nancy Woodson being shown to the public. 





Part 5

This work shows new discoveries about my family tree. This prose is the longest account of research that I have done in my series. Relatives from Maryland and other states are presented here. Praise of Africa, distant cousins revealed, and more relatives of the Claud family are revealed here. Historic human beings, words of wisdom, historical buildings, paternal leaders, and the younger generation are fully outlined in this classic work. This is a political work where the call for justice and the advancement of black history and black culture remains paramount. 







By Timothy





No comments:

Post a Comment